On the recordJune 18, 2025
Based on the fact that there’s a substantial chance of negotiation that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future, I will make my decision whether or not to go in the next two weeks.
Source
truthout.orgBased on the fact that there’s a substantial chance of negotiation that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future, I will make my decision whether or not to go in the next two weeks.
Trump indicates a decision on military action against Iran is forthcoming.
Share
More from Donald Trump
That's a diesel deal that's going to be released into the world for the world market because the world market suffers with high prices.
Somebody said, ‘He’s a good-looking man,’ I don’t think he’s a good-looking man.
Please let this Letter serve to represent my Complete and Total Endorsement of Bibi Netanyahu in his upcoming Race for Re-election as Prime Minister of Israel.