On the recordJune 16, 2025
Based on the fact that there is a substantial chance of negotiations that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future, I will make my decision whether or not to go within the next two weeks.
Source
cbsnews.comBased on the fact that there is a substantial chance of negotiations that may or may not take place with Iran in the near future, I will make my decision whether or not to go within the next two weeks.
Trump indicated he would decide on military action against Iran based on potential negotiations.
Share
More from Donald Trump
Honestly, if I were you, I’d reconsider. You think about it, but I would reconsider.